1. When installing an inflatable tent on mud or sand, you can dig a drainage ditch around the tent to ensure that the ground inside the tent is dry;
2. If the inflatable tent needs to be cooked in the tent, it is necessary to keep the flame away from the tarpaulin or isolate the flame with a fireproof board. When cooking, people must not leave the tent, usually make a fire extinguishing plan, and install exhaust fans to eliminate oil smoke;
3. When it is predicted that the local wind power exceeds eighth level, please remove the inflatable tent in advance to avoid unnecessary losses.
4. Dry the tarpaulin before storing it, and fold it after it is dry again. If it is too late to dry the tarpaulin, remember to keep it for a long time to avoid coloring and mildew.
5. Depending on the local humidity and climate, dry the tarpaulin regularly to prevent breeding of bacteria and damage to the waterproof coating of the inflatable tent.